- Assists in completing AP vouchers and payment requests for reoccurring expenses and assures that all pertinent approvals are done.
- Maintains financial filing system for all invoicing generated to Accounts Payable and Receivables which includes scanning, filing and archiving accounting documents.
- Completes balance sheet reconciliations and schedules such as account receivables, payroll liabilities, cashier float and petty cash.
- Preparing journal entries for updating general ledger as required.
- Prepares weekly and/or biweekly open payable and receivable reports and ensure accuracy prior to distribution to the Accounting Supervisor/ Manager.
- Prepares month end accounts payable and receivable account analysis as required.
- Monitoring of statutory payments.
- Conducting monthly consumable stock counts.
- Preparing VAT calculations.
- Assists with accounts receivable tasks such as reviewing of cashier reconciliations and verifying cash receipts on a daily basis.
- Prepares year end and interim audit schedules.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting clerical position
- Highly computer literate with strong knowledge of MS Office programs particularly Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to follow up
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently to meet strict deadlines
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
About The Caribbean Lottery
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.