- Receiving and applying money instruments such as cash, checks, electronic transfers, credit cards.
- Recording and reconciling transactions to customer account balances.
- Setting up and maintaining customer accounts,
- Running monthly statements
- Contacting customers about account balances
- Assisting customers with queries pertaining to their account
- Minimum of two years of accounts receivable, billing/cashiering or equivalent office work experience,
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English. Knowledge of French and Spanish is a plus
- Excellent planning & detailed organizational skills
Send your resume by May 20th to [email protected]
About Caribbean Liquors
Providing St Maarten/St Martin and surrounding islands with quality Liquors, Rums, Champagne, Wines, Waters, and Beverages since 1976