- Install, service and repair various household appliances.
- Swiftly respond to customer calls regarding appliances issues or malfunctions.
- Provide repair options, estimates and time frames to customers, taking into account any product warranties.
- Examining customers’ appliances and identifying the cause of appliance breakdowns.
- Performing maintenance work on customers’ appliances.
- Providing rough estimates to customers on how much it would cost to repair damaged or malfunctioning appliances.
- Repairing or replacing defective or damaged appliance components upon approval from customers.
- Advising customers on how to use appliances correctly.
- Installing various large appliances for customers, such as washers, wall ovens, and stoves.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all items/parts used to repair, replace, or maintain appliances.
Knowledge & requirements:
- Ability to accurately diagnose and repair appliances.
- Ability to use various diagnostic and repair tools.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record of driving.
- Successful drug and background screening.
- Meet physical requirements generally associated with field service repair.
- Appliance repair experience.
- Work in places where (s)he is exposed to dust, fumes, noise, toxic materials and high voltage equipment.
- Confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawl ways and attics.
- Adverse weather, lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches of time.
All interested candidates MUST submit their application to the National Employment Service Center (NESC) preferably via [email protected] within two (2) weeks to the attention of Employment ServicesCenter.
The applications should include an application letter, copy of identification, copy of diplomas and/or certificates, where required.
All suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview to be held with a Representative of the business and a Business Service Officer representing NESC.
If you meet our qualifications and you’re ready to join a winning team, we encourage you to apply now! When replying please leave your name and contact information. To apply, submit your resume to [email protected] and to:
The Department of Labour, Government Administration Building, Soualiga Road # 1, Pond Island, Great Bay, Sint Maarten.