Trinidad Tissues Limited (TTL)
Contract For Service
Business development / Sales | SXM & French Territories
Trinidad Tissues Limited (TTL) is seeking a suitably qualified individual for the development and execution of a sales strategy for consumer tissue products in SXM, Anguilla, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saber & Saint-Barthélemy. Applicants must be Trilingual (English-FrenchDutch) and reside in SXM, Martinique, or Guadeloupe
Trinidad Tissues Limited (TTL) is a manufacturing company with registered offices at Lot C, Lennox Yearwood Expressway, O’Meara Industrial Estate, Arima, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. The company was established in 1978 and has become one of the largest paper converters in the English-speaking Caribbean. The company has built strong brands that are top of mind with consumers and continues to provide quality products in the personal hygiene and home-care categories.
Description of Services
The Contractor will provide to the Company the following services:
- Increase the company’s sales through the development and execution of a sales strategy for consumer tissue products across SXM and French territories.
- Closely monitor and visit the company’s existing retail customers, wholesalers, and distributors to evaluate their distribution strength and develop and execute plans aimed at growing sales in their respective markets.
- Make recommendations to Management for the addition/replacement of Wholesalers, Distributors, and Retail Stores as may be required.
- Grow sales by increasing the customer base in new and existing markets including the HORECA sector and Downtown (DDT) wholesalers’ trade.
- Prepare monthly reports on sales performance including the status of planned projects, actual sales versus budgeted sales, and any report that will guarantee that we measure and meet and/or exceed the budgeted sales performance
- Manage customers with a view to ensuring that they:
- Distribute and Sell the full range of products available from the company
- Receive their orders on time Settle all receivables in accordance with their payment and credit terms
- Increase and consolidate their penetration of specific channels and sectors for example Health/Education
- Prepare and deliver the annual sales budget
- Maintain frequent and regular communication (email, telephone, skype) with all stakeholders, as required.
Required Education, Skills, and Competencies
Education & Experience
- A First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales/marketing environment with at least two in the FMCG industry.
- Proven experience in sales and distributor needs, providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Knowledge of pricing analysis, forecasting, and brand competitors.
Skills & Competencies
Trilingual – English, Dutch and French, Commercial acumen, Leadership, Negotiation, Influencing, Relationship Building, Service Orientation, Analysis & Problem Solving, Communication (oral and written) & Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills, Presentation, Decision-making, Self-driven and ability to work with little supervision.
Interested persons are invited to submit their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae by April 08, 2022, to:
Email: [email protected]
Senior Manager Human Resources Trinidad Tissues Limited
Lot C, Lennox Yearwood Expressway
O’Meara Industrial Estate, Arima
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged