CM&M Casino Marketing & Management Services N.V. has a vacancy for the following position:
Casino Surveillance Supervisor
- Must be fully trained in Casino Surveillance by a recognized casino establishment or have the experience.
- Knowledge of casino procedures includes: table games operations, slots operations, cash desk operations, and casino count procedures.
- Receives periodic on-the-job training and all procedural updates
- Safety and Security – knowledge of relevant equipment, policies & procedures
- The ability to prepare concise and accurate Knowledge of surveillance electronic equipment
- Knowledge in Computer hardware and software, including applications and programming knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as Microsoft office, managing files, and records.
- Available in casino surveillance room at all times Require to be honest, ethical, and have self-control when dealing with high-stress matter.
- Updating and using relevant knowledge to provide accurate information
Based on experience and qualification.
Work hours/day: 8 hours / 6 days.
Application must be submitted by June 20th, 2022
High volume casino experience preferred.
Relevant work experience and/or certifications required. Only persons of the Dutch nationality or in possession of a valid work or residence permit need apply. Interested persons should submit their application letter and resume along with a copy of this ad to the National Employment Service center (NESC) preferably via [email protected] within two (2) weeks to the attention of Employment Service Center and send a copy to us at Join Our [email protected]. Must include: Application letter, copy of Identification, copy of diplomas and or certificates.