Summary Of Position:
To manage and direct the company in the areas of business planning and financing, financial accounting, and operations management.
- To review and analyze, correcting as necessary all financial data.
- To prepare financial statements for each financial year.
- To prepare budgets, financial reporting, and forecasting.
- Project management and planning.
- Develop project workflow and set out timelines for implementation of each task.
- To identify project limitations and risks as well as risk mitigation strategies.
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in Business Administration
- Masters in Law (International Commercial Law)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
Must be customer friendly and trustworthy. Only persons of the Dutch nationality or in possession of a valid work or residence permit need apply.
ANG 10,000 – ANG 12,000
Interested candidates MUST submit their application and resume along with a copy of identification and diplomas to the National Employment Service Center (NESC) via [email protected]tmaartengov.com and
Motorworld via [email protected] by May 19th 2022.