Clearance and Billing Clerk for the Revenue Assurance Department
Goal of the position:
The Clearance and Billing Clerk prepares invoices in a timely, complete and accurate manner for users of the port by registering services received from the port, so payments are collected in a timely and efficient manner.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Registering of services provided to users of the port facilities and ensuring that they are invoiced the correct amount so the outstandings are collected in a timely manner and efficiently;
- Entering data of all vessels;
- Preparation of invoices to shipping agents and/or cash customers and send to Manager Revenue assurance for approval;
- Collecting of head tax for inter-island passengers;
- Daily reconciling of cash received, ensuring that monies received are in correspondence with the total that was paid.
Educational level and experience:
- Minimum HAVO or an equivalent secondary education;
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in administration;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Affinity with computerized logistical programs;
- Basic computer skills;
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) in the English language:
- Customer service oriented
IF YOU ARE WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR, then you are invited to submit a cover letter and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae by February 14, 2020 to email: [email protected].