Opportunity as a:
Consultant Advisory (St. Maarten)
As a Consultant you work on projects in the following focus areas: Strategy, People & Change, Performance Improvement, and Information Technology.
In this function you have to be passionate about client services, you have to be able to manage projects & economics and acquire and apply commercial & technical expertise.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Execute client engagements from start to completion, which includes the overall planning, execution, direction, and completion of engagements and managing the engagements to budget.
- Work with assigned team members and client personnel to plan engagement strategy and define objectives.
- Maintain professionalism and rapport with the client. Proactively interact with client management to manage expectations, help ensure client satisfaction, meet client deadlines, and resolve any problems.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Responsible for initiative client acceptance procedures and continuance.
- Pro-active in developing new services for clients.
- Involved in the process of getting new assignments from existing clients or getting new clients.
- Master of Technology with Computer Science and Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in IT, especially SAP-related.
- Customer-oriented, flexible, you have general knowledge, analytical, and strong communication skills.
- Other areas of expertise needed should include some of the following: access control software, security architecture, S4 Architecture on Linux, Netweaver, Internet use/firewalls, network security awareness and enforcement, security policies, and standards.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships, are expected.
- Excellent computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, are expected. Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
send an e-mail with your motivation letter, resume, and diploma(s) to [email protected] before 15 May 2021.
About Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton in Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao and St Maarten is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL). GTIL and the member firms are not a worldwide partnership. Services are delivered by the member firms. GTIL and its member firms are not agents of, and do not obligate, one another and are not liable for one another's acts or omissions. Please see www.grantthomton-do.com for further details.