Unlock your potential for growth by helping the Sint Maarten’s most dynamic organizations unlock theirs. At Grant Thornton, we’re looking for people who are looking for tomorrow’s solutions.
What we ask
As Controller – Financial Officer, you will be responsible for the internal administration and monthly reporting, as well as client administrations and monthly reporting. Grant Thornton Sint Maarten has a fully automated and digital administration. Experience with automated software is therefore a must. Time between internal and external work is 50/50.
What we are looking for
As Controller – Financial Officer, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance & control
- You have at least 3 years of work experience with automated software (e.g., Twinfield)
- You are enterprising, communicative, customer-and result-oriented and a team player
- You have a professional and critical mindset
- You have good command of the Dutch and English Language
You recognize yourself in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect, Responsibility.
Salary and benefits
Salary and compensation will be disclosed during interviews and shall be based on experience and qualifications.
Application close: 30 Jun 2022 Venezuela Standard Time
About Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton St. Maarten is a leading professional service provider of audit, tax, accounting, payroll and advisory services with over 20 partners and staff operating from our office in St. Maarten.