Shape more than just your career
Unlock your potential for growth by helping Sint Maarten’s most dynamic organizations unlock theirs. At Grant Thornton, we’re looking for people who are looking for tomorrow’s solutions. We have the following opportunity:
Controller – Financial Officer (St. Maarten)
What we ask
As Controller – Financial Officer, you will be responsible for the internal administration and monthly reporting, as well as client administration and monthly reporting. Grant Thornton Sint Maarten has a fully automated and digital administration. Experience with automated software is, therefore, a must. The time between internal and external work is 50/50.
What we are looking for
As Controller – Financial Officer, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance & control
- You have at least 3 years of work experience with automated software (e.g., Twinfield)
- You are enterprising, communicative, customer-and result-oriented and a team player
- You have a professional and critical mindset
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English Language
You recognize yourself in our CLEARR core values: Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect, and Responsibility.
Salary and benefits
Salary and compensation will be disclosed during interviews and shall be based on experience and qualifications.
Send an e-mail with your motivation letter and resume to [email protected] before 22 April 2022.