For one of our clients we are looking for a
COUNTERPART TO THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO) M/F
Permanent role, fulltime, competitive salary and benefits
Background and responsibilities
Our client, the Princess Juliana International Airport (‘PJIAE’, ‘the Company’) is looking for a counterpart to the CFO who will work closely together with the CFO and be trained to become the new CFO in order to take over the CFO responsibilities at the end of the interim period. These responsibilities include financial and risk management operations of the airport, development of financial strategy and policy and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. The Counterpart to the CFO will report to the CFO for the interim period.
- Completed academic education (Master level or equivalent in Finance, Economics or Accountancy);
- Relevant work experience of at least 7 years of which at least 5 years’ experience in a comparable executive position on strategic level;
- Visionary/ strategic thinking and planning skills;
- In-depth knowledge of business economics and finance;
- Experience in accounting and financial reporting, integrated business and budget planning as well as governance risk and controls;
- Stakeholder management and negotiating skills with different partners where different financial and commercial interests can play an important role;
- Leadership and problem solving skills;
- Decisiveness and persuasiveness;
- Stress resistant;
- Solid communication skills in English (verbal and written) and preferably also in Dutch;
- Knowledge of organizational and process management;
- Relevant experience in the region including a good understanding of the local economic, political and social environment.
Interested persons can email their resume and motivation letter before the deadline of August 7 to: BDO St. Maarten B.V., attn. Mrs. Natascha Diaz-Sille, e-mail: [email protected], reference: application Counterpart.