Foundation for the Advancement of Professional Vocational Education has several vacancies and is seeking the following instructors and non-teaching staff, effective August 1st, 2020.
- Carpentry Instructor
- Hospitality Instructor / Sector Coordinator
- SPW Instructor / Sector Coordinator
- SPW Instructor
- Business Administration Instructor
- Nursing Instructor
- English Instructor
- Electrical Installation Instructor
- Social Worker
Education, experience, knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or equivalent level in Vocational Education
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and high level initiative and prudent judgment
- Knowledgeable in the use of education technology e.g. learning management systems, smart boards and stimulators to facilitate learning
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary in accordance with your qualifications and experience
- Employment contract for a period of at least one (1) year.
- Annual salary increase based on performance assessment
- APS pension
- Full SZV health coverage, including dependents
Interested persons must submit a cover letter, CV/Resume, passport photo, copy of passport, copy of diplomas/ certificates, no later than June 19th, 2020; addressed to the Foundation for the Advancement of Professional Vocational Education, c/o HR Officer, Jackal Road #4, Building B, Cay Hill, St. Maarten, or email to: [email protected].