The successful candidate must be proficient with the following processes and techniques and the use of related equipment: –
- Welding of Non-Ferrous Alloy Metals using M.I.G (Metallic Inert Gas) and T.I.G (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding.
- Bronze Braising, Silver Soldering, and Standard Arc Welding
- Use of Plasma Cutting and Oxy acetylene cutting tools
- Metal Fabrication, Pipe Bending, Press Brakes, Shear Cutting Machines, Hydraulic Presses, Drill Presses, and associated electrical Hand tools. (Impact drills, grinders, portable band saws, etc)
- Understand the Polishing process and able to bring mill finish materials to Mirror finish in Stainless steel and also Brush finishing on Aluminum.
- Pipe welding and related classifications
We are looking for energetic and conscientious team players keen to strive for perfection with a professional demeanor. Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demanding clientele.
A minimum of 5 years experience of which at least preferably 3 years should have been working on vessels or in the Marine Sector.
Interested applicants can submit their resumes and cover letter to [email protected].
Applicants must be legal to work on Sint Maarten