The Finance & Insurance Officer sells new and used car buyers’ financing and insurance programs and provides a thorough explanation of the dealer-installed options, protections, extended warranties, service contracts, and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies. The FIO is expected to uphold the highest ethical standards and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers for new and used vehicles.
- Prospects and follows the company’s finance policies and follows up on collections utilizing the Dealership Management System.
- Prepares monthly analytical reports for management and processing of finance contracts.
- Establishing and reviewing credit terms of customers.
- Maintaining customers’ credit agreements, including investigating, and analyzing risks.
- Setting up all after-sales services and maintaining a follow-up process.
- Associate degree in Business Administration or Finance, but a bachelor’s is a plus.
- 3 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s license and knowledge of the local traffic laws.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Result oriented and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meet deadlines, multitasker, and maintains high work ethics standards.
- Respectful, committed, trustworthy, and creative.
All Interested persons are required to apply on or before Friday, May 27, 2022. Applications with resumes should be emailed to: [email protected] Must have Dutch Nationality or valid working papers. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.