- Greets and welcomes guests.
- Must have working knowledge of a Property Management System.
- Make the guests/vendors of the establishment feel comfortable in their environment.
- Operate cash drawer, handles cash, checks, and credit card payments.
- Balance guest accounts.
- Maintain room availability.
- Make and confirms reservations via telephone, email, and in person.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, and activities.
- Arrange transportation.
- Collect and distribute messages for guests.
- Collect and distribute messages for staff.
- Balance revenue at the end of shift.
- Follow up with maintenance/housekeeping issues as needed.
- Monitor and operate the telephone service. Ensure that all calls are routed in a proper manner and the necessary messages are taken and delivered.
- Follow up with vendors for the hotel/restaurant or any other activities indicated by Supervisor.
- Monitor the tenants’ rental, marketing, reservations, payments, and all other services rendered to the tenants/guests.
- Train staff members as needed with new procedures/programs etc. at the Front Desk
- Fill in for staff when they are not able to come to work.
- Be able to follow up on instructions given on a timely basis.
- Maintain records from various vendors to ensure the smooth running of the hotel.
- Wear uniform at all times.
- Be a team player.
- Report all issues to the management or relative authorities.
- Keep all information pertaining to the hotel and its entities private.
- Be organized and ensure that work is done on a timely basis.
- Ensure that you are punctual.
- You will be required to work on weekends, holidays, and on shifts.
- Be willing to train/take classes to improve your work skills (local and overseas).
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & experience requirements:
Must have high school diploma.
Salary range: NAf. 10.50 to NAF. 12.33.
June 15, 2022.
All interested candidates MUST submit their application to the National Employment Service Center (NESC) preferably via within two weeks to the attention of Employment Services Center and also to.