Sonesta is currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
Group Sales Manager
- Must have Sale experience in an upscale Hotel with a track record within the group sales Dept.
- Experienced in Sales and Marketing
- Good business sense
- Willingness to travel
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Ability to sell and confirm group business from the designated market for the Sonesta St. Maarten Resort.
- Work towards meeting budgeted group sales goal and generate resort awareness through direct visits, sales calls and emails that is consistent with the sales and marketing objectives of the Sonesta Resort St. Maarten.
- Technical knowledge of Food and Beverage Operations Sound knowledge of HACCP USPH Standards, monitoring, recording, operating procedures and practices
- Strong communication, problem-solving, decision making, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Must have proficient computer skills: record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics etc.
- Able to perform a powerpoint presentation
- Be part of many other Sales related matters.
Based on experience and qualification
Work hours/day: 8 hours / 6 days Application must be submitted by June 14th, 2022
Labor Vacancy # VAC-08552
All-inclusive Hotel experience preferred. Must have the ability to read, write, speak and understand English fully. Only persons of the Dutch nationality or in possession of a valid work or residence permit need apply. Interested persons should submit their application letter and resume along with a copy of this ad to the National Employment Service center (NESC) preferably via [email protected] within two (2) weeks to the attention of Employment Service Center and send a copy to us at Join Our [email protected].
Must include: Application letter, copy of Identification, copy ofdiplomas and or certificates.