The HRRO is responsible for aligning HR business initiatives with the needs and strategic objectives of the business.
The position serves as consultant and central relationship contact for management on human resource-related issues.
The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that help accomplish the strategic, tactical, and transactional business objectives of the MCB Group.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven people management and mentoring skills
- Results oriented and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in Human Resources at strategic level
Formal education/ previous relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM, Business or similar education
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the HR field
- Experience in providing training is a pre
Besides the excitement and the challenge of a new work environment, we offer growth possibilities and an attractive remuneration package.
Documents for submission
- WIB Application Form. (Can be collected from customer service at any location).
- Personal photo (passport size).
- Copy of all diplomas, certificates and grade slips.
- At least 2 reference letters. 5. A copy of your valid ID card or passport.
Applicants not meeting the requirements, or who have not submitted all of the requested documents will not be engaged further.
Deadline for applications: January 31, 2023
Send applications to the attention of: The Windward Islands Bank, [email protected]