PJIAE N.V. Information Technology & Telephony department is recruiting an ITT Administrator. The ITT Administrator will process requests from internal and external customers, perform first level support, troubleshoot & maintain various network systems, peripherals, applications, and end-user devices, and assist with and execute network & software implementations within the Airport.
- Work in close collaboration with ITT Team on specific tasks and projects.
- Execution of IT-related items pertaining to the Terminal Reconstruction Project Package 2, including familiarizing existing and incoming operational network connected systems
- Execute field related IT tasks and projects
- Maintain endpoint devices operating system, software, and security patch management
- Provide IT support on weekends and holidays based on rotational on-call schedule
- Log all internal and external customer requests in the IT Helpdesk reporting software
- Execute Daily Progress Report to document work activity and time management
- Provision of various network and telecommunication peripherals and software installations
- Execute IT preventative maintenance checklist and implement improvements and additions
- Monitor IT alert notifications and proactively resolve interruptions or items of concern
- Maintain and update peripheral and consumable inventory
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent. 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar field
- Integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Must have high IT problem-solving skills with an analytical mindset
- Computers skill: proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment efficiently
- Ability to take the initiative in corrective measures and IT improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Good technical writing skills and formulation of reports
- Good customer service, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Power BI is a plus
- Cisco CCNA certification is a plus
- CompTIA Network+, Server+, Security+, or relevant IT certifications are a plus
- A job in a company with an amazing team
- Opportunities to work in one of the busiest airports in the Caribbean
- Temporary employment contract with the possibility of permanent employment
- Shift work. Average 40-hour workweek
- 22 paid vacation days
- Health Insurance & Pension
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested persons can email their resume and motivation letter to [email protected] before December 30, 2022. An assessment is part of the application process.