The Ministry of Public Health, Social Development & Labor, under the auspices of the Department of Labor Affairs & Social Services, offers varied services and products to clients. This position resides under the Labor Affairs Section Labor Market, and forms part of the team that handles / processes Labor Disputes & Dismissals. We are a dynamic, innovative, and energetic team; always seeking ways and means to improve our impact on the lives of others.
- Investigate and evaluate labor complaints and arguments to determine viability
- Conclude investigation on labor complaints, with possible solutions
- Align solutions with applicable labor laws and policies
- Negotiate and mediate between parties
- Schedule and / or coordinate the details of the hearings
- Adherence to internal procedures on case management is fully enforced
- Minimum education requirement – HBO / Bachelor degree
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in applicable area (s)
- Strong communication skills (English)
- Analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws
- Ability to work with others professionally
- Competency skills set inclusive of solid interpersonal skills, proven results-oriented performance and ability to collaborate across various segments.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and socio-economic backgrounds.
Salary ranges from minimum NAF. 2,819.00 to maximum NAF. 6,070.00. Salary based on experience and qualifications, within the established salary range, plus a benefits package that includes, pension (age 18 or older) and medical coverage.
For more information, please visit our website on
If you are the right candidate for the position above, please send your application letter and resume to [email protected] with a cc to [email protected] and [email protected] no later than April 4, 2022.
About The Ministry of Public Health, Social Development & Labor
The Ministry of Public Health, Social Development & Labor, under the auspices of the Department of Labor Affairs & Social Services, offers varied services and products to clients.