K&B SERVICES N.V. IS LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
Logistics Operations Manager
- Arrange the movement of freight by air, ocean, and ground, on behalf of exporters and importers.
- Import, export, transborder and domestic product lines.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate purchasing, warehousing, distribution, forecasting, customer service, or planning services.
- Manage logistics personnel and logistics systems and direct daily operations.
- Development and implementation of special projects.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Associate’s degree in Customs Administration.
- Minimum 4 years of active and continuous practical work experience.
- High level comprehension of English and Spanish (verbal and written).
- Extensive knowledge of Magaya software.
- An advanced understanding of specific aspects of work assistant and practical application to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Knows and effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures relative to quality and productivity improvements, training, budgeting and cost control, and progressive techniques in the area of specialization.
Salary & Benefits:
Gross NAF. 4,050.00, medical coverage.
Application deadline will be:
May 24th, 2022. Labor vacancy #: VAC-08602.
All interested candidates MUST submit their application to the National Employment Service Center (NESC) preferably via email within two (2) weeks to the attention of Employment Services Center. Applicants should include an application letter, copy of identification, copy of diplomas and/or certificates, where required.
All suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview to be held with a representative of the business and a Business Service Officer representing the NESC