Foundation for the Advancement of Professional Vocational Education has several vacancies and is seeking the following instructors and non-teaching staff, effective August 1st, 2020.
- Carpentry Instructor
- Hospitality Instructor / Sector Coordinator
- SPW Instructor / Sector Coordinator
- SPW Instructor
- Business Administration Instructor
- Nursing Instructor
- English Instructor
- Electrical Installation Instructor
- Social Worker
Education, experience, knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or equivalent level in Vocational Education
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills and high level initiative and prudent judgment
- Knowledgeable in the use of education technology e.g. learning management systems, smart boards and stimulators to facilitate learning
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary in accordance with your qualifications and experience
- Employment contract for a period of at least one (1) year.
- Annual salary increase based on performance assessment
- APS pension
- Full SZV health coverage, including dependents
Interested persons must submit a cover letter, CV/Resume, passport photo, copy of passport, copy of diplomas/ certificates, no later than June 19th, 2020; addressed to the Foundation for the Advancement of Professional Vocational Education, c/o HR Officer, Jackal Road #4, Building B, Cay Hill, St. Maarten, or email to: [email protected].
About National Institute For Professional Advancement
The National Institute for Professional Advancement (NIPA) offers advanced vocational education for students who want to further their education after secondary schools and adults already in the workforce. Our programs are tailored to the needs and interests of the labour market and the wider St. Maarten community.
Currently managed by director Sergio Blomont, NIPA is the only government-recognized institute for advanced vocational and technical education in St. Maarten.