DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Should have knowledge of spraying vehicles and know the correct procedure in mixing the correct color for a smooth finishing touch
- Must be able to paint vehicles
- Responsible for repairing wrecked and damaged vehicles and restoring them to their original condition
- Must know to prepare a vehicle with the correct putty
- Masking of the vehicle must be done to ensure that the chrome, windows, and other parts don’t get paint on them
- Remove dents when the vehicle has been in an accident, fill it with putty to give it a smooth surface, and sand down the putty so that the area is level with the rest of the vehicle
- Must be able to perform collision repairs in all areas of the vehicles
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- At least three (3) years of experience in Auto Body Painting
- Experience with different brands of vehicles and the parts they carry would be a plus
- Advance Automotive Painter Certification.
- Must be customer friendly and trustworthy.
- Only persons of Dutch nationality or in possession of a valid work or residence permit need apply.
ANG 2.400 – ANG 2,500
Interested candidates MUST submit their application and resume along with a copy of identification and diplomas to the National Employment Service Center (NESC) via [email protected] and Motorworld via hrmotorworldgroupsxm.com by April 7th, 2022