Sleep & Breathing Disorders Center is presently accepting applications for the position of:
- Sleep Study Procedures. Follow procedural protocols (such as Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT), Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT), parasomnia studies, PAP, and oxygen titration, etc.) to ensure collection of appropriate data. Perform appropriate physiological calibrations to ensure proper signals and make required adjustments. Follow ‘lights out’ procedures to establish and document baseline values (such as body position, oxyhemoglobin saturation, respiratory and heart rates, etc.).
- Score pediatric polysomnography and prepare report according to current AASM guidelines.
- Graduate from an education program in polysomnography accredited by the Commission on Accreditation.
- Sleep credential from the Board of Registered Polysomnography Technologists (RPSGT).
- Minimum eight years’ experience as Polysomnography Technologist.
$15.00 to $ 20.00/hour.
Deadline for application:
April 13, 2022
All interested candidates MUST submit their application and resume, original diplomas & certificates, references names, copy of ID, recommendation letters (all in English) to the National Employment Service Center (NESC) preferably via [email protected] within 2 weeks to the attention of Employment Services Center and to Ms. Isenia, N. Email: [email protected], Contact: +1-721-554-0962; Yogesh Building # 4.