Opportunity to be a part of the introduction of restorative justice and the prevention and reduction of the impact of domestic violence on St. Maarten
The Foundation Judicial Institutes St. Maarten (SJIB) in collaboration with the Prosecutors Office St. Maarten, is looking look suitable candidates for the parttime function Project- and Communications Coordinator of the R4CR funded project “Domestic Violence and Mediation.”
The main responsibility of the Project- and Communications Coordinator are:
- Manage all day-to-day project related activities;
- Serve as the project’s point of contact for the R4CR, ministries and other stakeholders during the execution of the project;
- Liaise with stakeholders as needed;
- Collect inputs from all project stakeholders;
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders as needed;
- Develop the project communication plan;
- Management the project communication which includes writing press releases, Facebook posts, arranging and attending radio interviews;
- Provide project (financial) administration;
- Provide project presentations.
- Assisting in reporting to R4CR
Interested persons should send their CV in English, and the filled in ‘Request for Quotes’/Appendix E, by email ONLY to the email address stated below. For a copy of the terms of reference and more information, please contact Cynthia Filemon at +1721 5886182. Applicants should ensure that their application is received before April 11, 16.00hr via the email address: [email protected].
In the subject line, clearly state the position you are applying for. The application should clearly present relevant experience to meet minimum requirements, preferred experience and general competences as outlined in the terms of reference.Project- and Communications Coordinator