The Staff Bureau of the Ministry of Public Health, Social Development and Labor is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced and qualified professional to fill the following function:
Core tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
- Inventorying, analyzing and assessing the social importance of a project; evaluating of bottlenecks in policy implementation and the effectiveness of the policy measures and make proposals for adjusting policy;
Developing and managing (policy) projects with complex implementation problems;
- Evaluating and development of specific policies, relevant laws and regulations, safety procedures as well as the relevant policy plans or needed frameworks;
- Assists as directed by management in other activities.
Requirements for our preferred candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science;
- Degree in Project Management;
- Relevant work experience in similar position;
- Strong Project-Management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with colleagues, policy workers and other stakeholders;
- Knowledge of the relevant policy area or discipline;
- Insight into the functioning of the public administration, the organization and the related decision-making circuits;
- Insight into the administrative responsibilities and positions of interested parties;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in both the English and Dutch language;
- Communication and advisory skills (including for the presentation of project plans and products).
Salary range: minimum NAF. 4.365,00 to maximum NAF. 8.662,00.
The salary is based on your relevant work experience and overall qualifications.
If you are the right candidate for this position, please submit your application letter and resume no later than June 2, 2022 to:
The Ministry of Public Health, Social Development and Labor Attn: Joy Arnell
Soualiga Road 1, Pond Island
For additional information, please contact the Head of Department via email address [email protected]