This job requires French and English.
As a Property Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of managing your assigned portfolio (330 units), from operations and financial activities to managing important relationships with our tenants, property owners and vendors.
From managing service contracts and overseeing tenant improvements, to completing property inspections and making recommendations, you’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas.
1-3 years of experience in leasing, sales, hospitality, or customer service Bookkeeping skills and/or experience There are many responsibilities that a Property Manager will take on, but some of the most important and basic include: client communication, conflict resolution.
- Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to communicate
- Are an excellent, clean and polite communicator, both in person and via email
- Are even-keeled while being driven by a sense of urgency
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone feel great
- Are well organized with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Are always looking for ways to become even more organized
- you may or may not have labeled your label maker
- paid individual health insurance under the company’s standard group plan
- paid holidays
Competitive base salary
Job Types: Full-time, Contract