Ballast Nedam International Projects B.V. has a vacancy for the following position:
QA / QC Inspector
- Performing inspections at site (quality of work, ensuring approved material in use etc.) considering specifications, approved drawings
- Performing inspections at the warehouse (whether materials are damaged or not, ensuring they are kept in the recommended storage conditions etc.)
- Keeping inspection records, archiving them in order in the company server and Procore (document management system).
- Preferred having minimum 3 years of working experience in construction with international projects.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be dedicated to the position and goal-oriented.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communicational skills.
Salary and compensation will be disclosed during interviews and shall be based on experience and qualifications.
All applications must be submitted before May 21, 2022. Applicants should be of Dutch nationality or in possession of valid employment & residence documents.
Interested and qualified applicants can send or bring their resumes to the BNIP Security Port Cabin located at:
Entrance BNIP construction site
MAHO, Sint Maarten
or e-mail: [email protected]
A copy of your application must also be sent to the NESC Team through email: [email protected] Applications should include an application letter, copy of identification, copy of diplomas and/or certificates.