PJIAE N.V. is looking for a Risk Manager. The Risk Manager will be responsible for ensuring the company’s high level of quality in risk management. In this new role, you will establish and optimize an assurance and risk framework. With this framework, you signal internal deficiencies and report/correct them accordingly. As our Risk Manager, you will fulfill a fundamental role within the organization that reports to the Chief Financial Officer. This position is also responsible for managing and enhancing the Airport’s implementation of an Enterprise Risk Management System which evaluates and assesses risk across all areas of the Airport, in collaboration with management and staff from all Airport Divisions and many Airport stakeholders.
- Develop and enhance the Enterprise Risk Strategy, Framework, and Risk Management processes.
- Work with the control, operational, and support functions to develop and implement risk road maps.
- Support the organization in solving findings and recommendations external auditor and Internal Audit.
- Maintain the risk register and risk matrix up to date and have frequent contact with the business in your assurance role.
- Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings, recommend changes and monitor management’s response and implementation.
- Support the organization with drafting policies and procedures.
- Monitor the progress of the actions undertaken by the organization to correct identified deficiencies.
- Research and understand all relevant compliance regulations to ensure process owners are aware of anything that could impact them.
- Lead or facilitate meetings to discuss audit findings and consulting services with the Managing Board.
- Master’s degree in business administration, Economics, Finance, or a closely related field, and preferably with a professional qualification in accountancy, internal audit, or risk management, (e.g, CPA/RA/ ACCA/CIA/IRM).
- 5 years of increasingly responsible professional-level experience in the internal audit/ risk management prior experience in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodology, tools, and techniques.
- Knowledge of contemporary risk management and control frameworks including but not limited to COSO, main anti-bribery, and anti-corruption legislation.
- Strong analytical skills, able to quickly identify and present key issues concisely
- Knowledge of auditing and risk management principles and theory.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English, capable of developing good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Experience in working across a large, complex organization, preferably within the aeronautical industry – interacting with all functional areas.
- Committed to developing and embedding best practices, innovation, and continuous improvement.
Submit your proposal to the HR department via email at [email protected] no later than June 14, 2022.
Contact the HR department for more information via telephone: +1 721 546 7507.
About Princess Juliana International Airport
International Airport (PJIAE N.V.) Our mission is to be the Regional Leader in providing safe, secure, quality and profitable airport services that contribute to the general economic and tourism development of St. Maarten / St. Martin and the region we serve.