Location School Manager for Sr. Marie Laurence
Exceptional School School Year 2022-2023
Foundation Catholic Education St. Maarten (SKOS) strives to provide a high-quality global education for its students. The Foundation focuses on progressive education which is child-centered in a fast-changing digital world. We are looking for someone who will continue to enhance the school into a 21st-century school in accordance with the principles of Experiential Learning under the umbrella of Foundation Based Education.
We are seeking a Location Manager M/F:
- Who manages through the values and standards of the Catholic identity with a strong affinity for Pedagogical Tact.
- Who recognizes himself/herself in the vision of SKOS and wants to further shape this vision together with the team.
- Who builds collaborative learning teams and uses the expertise and qualities of Teachers to stimulate children.
- Who is decisive, enterprising, and connecting, who supports the team and challenges them to raise the bar.
- Who sees wellbeing, involvement, and connectedness as the important pillars of a good education.
- With a sense of humor, passion, ambition, and the ability to see the good in all and presume positive intentions.
- Who is innovative with a Growth-Mindset.
- With the experience of and/or commitment to developing a future-oriented curriculum including personalized learning and investigative play.
Bachelor’s degree in Education/Master’s degree a plus. 5+ years experience in school management.
Candidates with strong ties to St. Maarten and the Catholic Faith preferred.
Application letters with Curriculum Vitae including copies of diplomas can be submitted to: The Foundation Catholic Education St. Maarten Attn. Human Resources Email: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is April 22, 2022.