PJIAE N.V. Security department is recruiting Security Officers. As a Security Officer you will conduct daily patrols of the airport facilities and perform access control and screening duties of passengers and non-passengers, including their check-in and/or carryon baggage and other personal items. The Security Officer carries out inspections of vehicles entering and/ or exiting the airport premises according to the rules, regulations, and standard operation procedures (sop) to ensure the safety and security at PJIA.
- Minimum high school / GED diploma or equivalent
- Must be in good physical condition
- Ability to work under stress and stand for prolong periods
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in written English
- Ability to adapt
- Integrity; upholds ethical standards in work-related activities
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Access control and screening of incoming and outgoing authorized traffic on premises
- Performing passenger/non-passenger/baggage and cargo screening
- Patrolling and carrying out security inspections
- Preventing, handling, and reporting dangerous situations
- Delivered support at calamities
- Ensuring access to competent authorities
- Providing information to passengers and visitors
- A job in a company with an amazing team
- Opportunities to work in one of the busiest airports in the Caribbean
- 1-year employment contract with the possibility of permanent employment
- Shift work. Average 40-hour workweek
- Opportunity to contribute to safe airport operations and services
- 17 paid vacation days
- Health Insurance & Pension
- Child allowance
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested persons can email their resume and motivation letter to [email protected] before December 30, 2022.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact the HR department, at +1721 546 7507