SXM Beer is currently seeking a dynamic candidate for the position of:
- Assisting the General manager in organizing planning and implementing strategy.
- Coordinating warehouse operation.
- Enduring schedules and objectives are met by employees.
- Skilled at organizing and solving problems.
- Help with coordinating daily customer service operation ( orders, payment, sales processes)
- Monitor and maintain store inventory.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best.
- Handling complaints from customers.
- Create reports analyze and implement retail data like revenues, expenses, and competition.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the brewery is functional and presentable
- Make sure all employees adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines.
- Helping with events when needed.
- Proven experience as an Assistant Manager or similar position
- Experience in Bookkeeping
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets, and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work on weekends
You can apply until January 15, 2021, by clicking on the APPLY button. Contact [email protected] in case you have any questions.
About SXM Beer
SXM BEER - Sint Maarten’s World Class Brewery. Enjoy crisp, easy drinking European styled lager that's ultra-filtered for a great finish! #sxmbeer � Proudly 100% Hand Crafted in St Maarten, The Friendly Island!