Technical Administrator Roles and Responsibilities
Accountable to Hydraulic Leader for:
- Ensuring efficient, effective and professional customer services.
- Providing administrative support to the Technical Team
- Providing proactive support to the Hydraulic Division enabling the smooth running of the organization and creating an environment of continuous improvement.
- Be a main point of contact for walk in clients, telephone and email enquiries.
- Assist in selling and advising customers on all hydraulic products and services.
- Asses customer requests, and with the input from relevant specialisms formulate quotes, estimates and coordinate solutions. This includes assessing and pricing labor.
- Source product, materials and when requested carry out stock control functions
- Have good working knowledge of all company policies, procedures and workflow.
- Input and utilize QuickBooks for quotes and purchase orders of standard parts, payments, receipts or as directed by Head of Customer Services and Head of Hydraulics
- Utilize company policies, processes a system to ensure safe and effective delivery of good customer service.
- Assist in the hydraulic hose shop as required
- Assist as required in project management
- It is expected for the Technical Administrator to know the technical aspects of and within the Hydraulic Division.
- In-site training will be provided by FKG with the opportunity for off-site training at NIPA on evening hours
- Understand and accurately document client requests.
- Coordinate and prioritize tasks to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work well within a team to ensure customer experience consistent and to the highest standard.
- Be able to multitask and prioritize in line with company objectives.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Follow through on actions and attention to detail.
- Adaptable and creative capabilities that ensure tasks gets done.
- Upbeat and approachable disposition.
- Computer literacy skills
- Word processing
Interested applicants can submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Applicants must be legal to work on Sint Maarten