Organizational relationship: Reports to the Chief Pilot
The Training Records Administrator will facilitate the Flight Department training compliance by maintaining records of and schedules for employee training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
His/her specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- Maintains Flight Crew Training records and ensures compliance with SMCAA Flight Crew Training Requirements
- Updates crew scheduling system with updating training start and expiration dates.
- Notifies crew scheduling in a timely manner for the scheduling of flight crew to perform required training activities.
- Will monitor and manage the Winair Online Training Academy for the tracking and notification of training required for Flight Crews.
- Monitors all crew qualifications and notifies crew in a timely manner of expiration, i.e., license/validations, medicals, passport.
- Maintains records of all training of Check Airmen, Flight Instructors, Ground Instructors, and cabin Instructors.
- Issues crew training records/certificates of completion for courses.
- Compile reports on attendees, instructors, and simulator occupancy.
- Will occasionally audit crew files for compliance.
- Review and communicate training status reports.
- Assists crew scheduling for training events, i.e., booking of flights, hotels, simulator scheduling, external training locations, crew per diems, etc.
- Minimum three (3) years of airline training records or related record-keeping experience.
- High School Diploma. Associate Degree or higher preferred.
- Ability to schedule
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrate analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Must be computer literate; Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
Interested candidates, Dutch nationals or people with a permanent St. Maarten residency preferred, can apply in writing with a motivation letter and resume to [email protected]
Windward Islands Airways International N.V. better known as Winair is a Government owned regional airline founded in 1961. Winair has provided safe and efficient air transportation in the Caribbean for more than 60 years!