To assist in the overall functioning of the Warehouse and ensure that the policies and procedures regarding the capacity, scheduling and inventory management stock management systems are adhered to.
Ideal candidate skills and Qualifications:
- Degree logistics /supply chain management or related subject.
- At least three years in a supervisory position.
- Computer literate – with a knowledge of a Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team – building skills
- Leadership, delegating, monitoring and coaching skills and the ability to manage people effectively
- Commitment to continuous learning and excellence
Application letter and CV should be submitted no later than December 10th, 2022, at [email protected]