We are looking for a
The Warehouse Supervisor will supervise and continuously improve all inbound, outbound, and internal inventory movements. The Warehouse Supervisor monitors and maintains current inventory levels in the warehouse by recording purchases, maintaining databases, performing physical counts of inventory, and reconciling actual stock count to computer-generated reports. The Warehouse Supervisor obtains reports of all incoming orders by processing purchase orders and other related paperwork; receiving, unpacking, and delivering items to shelves or requesting departments. They inspect shipments for accuracy and completeness and resolve inconsistencies.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports. Reports any issues to management.
- Develops and implements inventory control systems and practices.
- Enforces operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- At minimum, a High School Diploma
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience with inventory control, inventory reconciliation, and cycle counting ✓ Valid Driver’s License as per St. Maarten laws and regulations
Send applications to [email protected]
Deadline for applications: September 30, 2023
*All interested applicants must have Dutch Nationality or valid working papers*
About Real Auto
Backed by more than 30 years of automotive industry experience, at Real Auto you’ll discover how easy it can be to buy and own one of the industry’s best-selling brands in vehicles. We are a dealership on the Island of St. Maarten. We carry vehicle Brands such as Toyota, Chevrolet, Suzuki, Hino, and Lexus. Our service departments are world class with certified mechanics and technicians.