Joe’s Jewelry International is looking for the following candidate:
Watch Repair Man
- To be responsible for all types of watch brands repairs (Swiss, German & others)
- Expert in watch repairs and maintenance
- Assist co-workers and customers in related matters
- 5 plus years of experience in watch repairs and maintenance
- Extensive knowledge of watch brands and intricate watch parts
- Watch repairs diploma
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate
- Previous experience a must
- Dutch nationals and/or permanent residents need only to apply
**Attractive remuneration and benefits package according to experience,qualification and performance.
Please submit your application and resume to the Labour Department by June 30th, 2020 and forward a copy to Joe’s Jewelry International at #66 Front Street, Philipsburg or fax to +1 721 543-7023 or phone +1 721 543-7020 or email: [email protected].
About Joe’s Jewelry International
JOE’S JEWELRY IS AN INTERNATIONAL JEWELER
BASED IN ST MAARTEN, PHILIPSBURG.
We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality designer, luxury and fashion pieces including fine jewelry, Swiss timepieces, certified GIA, AGS and EGL loose diamonds, as well as other rare and exotic precious gems, all at Duty Free prices.
Joe’s Jewelry International maintains a strong tradition of excellence in service and craftsmanship, offering lifetime workmanship guarantees, upgrades, trade-ins and US service centers.
We are proud of our history as one of the first family-owned jewelers in St Maarten, established in 1980. We are renowned for our personal, trusted and lavish shopping experience to help find the perfect items for you.
We have a strong philosophy of providing unsurpassed customer satisfaction, selection and service, so are eager to help you throughout your shopping experience.